HEAVENLY NUT CUPS
PREP TIME: 10 mins | COOK TIME: 10 mins | TOTAL TIME: 20 mins
Ingredients (11 servings):
- 200 g mixture of crushed nuts, chopped dried fruit, rolled oats and / ground almonds
- 75 g hard butter or plant alternative (must be in a solid block)
- 100 g of your favourite Heavenly Chocolate
- Gently melt the butter and add the dried ingredients and mix well. Add additional oats / ground almonds or similar if the mixture seems very greasy but do not dry it out too much.
- Spoon the mixture into a muffin tray and press down (with back of spoon or your fingers)
- Please in a pre-heated 180° Fan oven for around 10 minutes until just starting to crisp.
- Place on cooling tray and leave to cool or stick in the fridge if you can’t wait.
- Gently melt the chocolate in a small jug or bowl (ideally with a pouring spout. You can do this in the microwave on a defrost setting. When nearly fully melted - stir until all lumps are gone. Pour the melted chocolate evenly into each muffin cup.
- Place in the fridge or freezer to cool the chocolate until it is fully solid again. Eat and enjoy... Paradise.
Have you made this recipe? Or will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d love to see how you get on! Please share a photo and tag us in @pureheavenlychocolate.